Kvaser USBcan Pro 2xHS v2 CB 00877-9
The USBcan Pro 2xHS v2 CB is a bare circuit board version of Kvaser's USBcan Pro 2xHS v2 dual channel CAN or CAN FD interface with scripting capability. The USBcan Pro 2xHS v2 CB is supplied 'bare board' i.e. without a housing, and can thus be built into any system. The Pro version is shipped with Kvaser TRX, a lightweight development environment that lowers the bar when starting out programming the device.
- Supports CAN FD.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power derived from the USB connection, CAN or an in-built power supply.
- Galvanic isolation.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Kvaser MagiSync provides automatic time synchronization between several PC-to-bus interfaces connected to the same PC.
- Programming functionality to support interface mode e.g. Optimize protocol handling, pre-filter CAN messages directly on the interface, or simulate missing hardware.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting email@example.com.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at kvaser.com/downloads.
- Units are shipped with Kvaser TRX, a lightweight development environment.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.