The Kvaser USBcan II HS/SWC is a two-channel CANbus (controller area network) interface for USB 1.1 and 2.0. One channel is configured for High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2); the second channel configure for Single-Wire CAN (SAE J2411). A flexible way to connect your desktop or laptop to the CANbus.
- Two channel CAN bus interface through a standard USB interface.
- One High Speed CAN channel (ISO 11898-2), and one Single Wire CAN channel (SAE J2411).
- Supports 11 bit (CAN 2.0A) as well as 29 bit (CAN 2.0B) identifiers.
- Native USB 1.1 support, forward compatible with USB 2.0 in full-speed mode (i.e. 12 Mbit/s).
- Contains the powerful Mitsubishi M16C microcontroller, with two built-in CAN controllers.
- Remote frames can be sent and received without restrictions.
- Detect and generate error frames on the CAN bus.
- Auto Transmit for placing messages on the bus at set intervals.
2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting email@example.com.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.