Designed for troubleshooting any CAN-based (controller area network) system, the Kvaser Memorator Light HS is an easy-to-use tool for logging serial data, with no preconfiguration or software setup required. With an autobaud function that determines CAN bus bit rate, the Kvaser Memorator Light can be attached to any high-speed CAN bus without configuration. All CAN bus traffic is logged in a circular buffer, overwriting the oldest data when the buffer becomes full. A separate circular buffer keeps track of error frame conditions and the message traffic that occurs near the conditions.
- Single high-speed CAN channel (compliant with ISO 11898-2).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Supports bit rates from 10 Kbit/sec up to 1 Mbit/sec.
- Auto detects bit rate - removes the need for configuration.
- Always in silent mode - log bus traffic without interfering.
- 1 GByte of internal memory for message storage.
- All received CAN frames recorded in a circular buffer - oldest data overwritten by newest.
- A second circular buffer records 1000 messages before and after an error frame occurs.
- The Kvaser Memorator Light extraction software provides easy access to the recorded data when connected to the device via a USB port. The tool supports multiple formats used by popular analysis software. In addition, the extraction software allows the user to clear and reinitialize the device's memory.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.