Kvaser Leaf Professional Rugged is a one channel, very high performance, USB interface for CAN. With a IP65 rated aluminium housing, it offers the possibility to easily connect your PC and CANbus network. Includes Kvaser's patented MagiSync feature for synchronized time-stamping, and Galvanic Isolation for protection against voltage spikes.
- IP65 rated lightweight aluminium housing.
- Automatic and accurate clock synchronization between several Kvaser MagiSync-equipped interfaces through Kvaser MagiSync™. The technical solution is unique and patented by Kvaser.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Supports silent mode for analyzing tools.
- Low power consumption.
- Excellent EMC performance.
- Polyurethane cabling for extreme environments.
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- 100% compatible with applications written for all Kvaser hardware with Kvaser's CANlib.
- Equipped with a 110 cm (44 in.) long USB cable and a 30 cm (12 in.) long CAN cable.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a 9-pin D-SUB connector.
- Designed for USB 2.0, backward compliant with USB 1.1.
- Quick and easy Plug-and-Play installation.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format